“It’s an honor to be named amongst great and powerful women in the whole wide world as BBC 100 Women’s most inspiring and influential,” Tanya
“It give me hope and a great sign to my fellow country little girls that despite all our setbacks and limitations on our paths we will rise !!”
“Well done to the other honoree Women.”
- Annual National Sports Awards 2015 Junior Sportswoman of the Year
- Annual National Sports Awards 2015 Junior Sportsperson of the Year
- Zimbabwe International Women’s Awards 2015 Sportswoman of the Year in Birmingham, England
- Most Outstanding Youngest Female rider 65cc Class-2013 FIM Africa Motorcross of African Nations at Muldersdrift, South Africa.
- Bog Wheelers Club Best Rider of the Season
- 3rd place at the 2017 HL Racing British Master Kids Championships at the Motoland track in England
- Honorary ambassador of the European Union to Zimbabwe for Youth, Gender, Sports and Development
- Named Junior Sportswoman of the Year in 2018 in South Africa by the Africa Union Sports Council Region Five Annual Sports Awards
- Shortlisted for the Nickelodeon Kid of The Year 2020 with Time Magazine.
Tanyaradzwa Adel Muzinda is a young talented Zimbabwean motocross rider who has won the award for junior sportswoman of the year at the 2015 edition of the Annual Sports Awards.
She is the first woman in Zimbabwean motorcross history to have won a championship race.
Tanyaradzwa started racing at the age of five and is the first female to have won a motocross championship in Zimbabwe since it was started in 1957.
She finished second in the 2012 championship season.
Tanya is set to tour Europe from July 5 to August 27 where she will participate in FIM (Motor International Federation) sanctioned races. A fund-raising function to be held on July 3 at Gava Restaurant in Harare.
The reigning Junior Sportsperson of the Year was invited to train in Belgium at the world’s largest and best motocross track. She has also been invited by motocrosser Tony Cairoli to the MotoGP taking place in Italy where she will be the guest of honor.