By Dev. Akson Potera ADP President
How many cabals were detached from the former president’s table?
SB Moyo told us that the army was targeting cabals around the President.
We have not yet seen any single cabal arrested though the current President too also said that all those who stole state funds must return them in less 100 days, with a deadline of 28 February 2018.
Nothing has yet materialised.
1. Where have the cabals gone?
2.Did they return the funds?
3. Is the state still pursuing the cabals?
4. If we, as the tax payers are the ones paying the salaries and public services of this government, are we doing it for the few individuals while we are languishing in abject poverty?
Are opposition members the cabals that had surrounded Mugabe as we see them arrested instead of thieves?
5. How long will it take to try and convict a single cabal such as Obert Mpofu?
Can we safely say that Zimbabwe is independent from oppression and would be developed for the voter and taxpayer to enjoy one day?
6. Is this patriotism which teaches us to destroy our country in favour of poverty and few individuals? *
My humble request to the government is: let it respect the voter and tax payers focus on national development, come to politics and election when the time is right.
I don’t think we voted for politicians to run after each other while we suffer. We are nearing another election but nothing tangible has so far materialized.
I can certainly say something is wrong with us.